Tuesday, 10 March 2015

Lip Products♡

Today Im going to talk about a couple of my favourite lip products, I havent really tested alot of things but out of the ones I have these are definatly my favourites♡
First is 4 products by benifit called Benebalm,Benetint,Lollibalm and Lollitint.
My next product is a very popular product called baby lips, i have all of the tint ones just not the clear boring ones!♡
My final product is one I have just got recently because I have heard lots of good reviews about it. Its called Bourjous Rouge Velvet Edition (I might have mixed it up sorry) but I got it in the colour Nudest and It is a very nice nude colour.
This is a very cool product as it goes on as a lipgloss texture then sets into a matte lipstick then after about half an hour it turns into a stain!!
              Love From, Phoebe♡

1 comment: