Sunday, 8 March 2015

Lush♡

This is my first proper blog post, I am going to do a review about a couple of bath bombs and bubble bars I like♡ I bought 'Comforter','Candy Mountain','Northern Lights' and 'Granny takes a dip'. Out of all of these my favourites were a tie between Northern Lights, Granny takes a dip and sex bomb they are all lovely♡


First I will start with my favourite, Sex bomb! Sex bomb is quite a large bath bomb with a light blue, pink and purple tie dye effect and a foamy rose on the top♡ As soon as you put the bath bomb in the bath it starts to violently fizz and makes your bath a nice pastel pink colour with a rose aroma left behind♡

I hope I'm not too boring and I dont wang this to be a long blog post so I will post about another one called Northern lights. Northern Lights is a bath bomb in a stick shape, I broke mine in half as I was intrigued what colour it was in side! On the outside it is a mix between dark blue and purple and then in the middle half of it is blue and the other half is yellow♡ When you drop the half with blue in it creates a nice dark purple colour and if your drop the half with yellow it creates a pastel purple colour and if you drop the full thing in it is just a very dark purple.

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed!
                 Love From, Phoebe♡

No comments:

Post a Comment