Sunday, 26 April 2015

Bag Essentials♡

Sorry its been a while I have been super busy with schoolwork!
Todays blog is going to be a mixture of whats in my bag&bag essentials♡

           Lets get started!♡
•First item I always carry in my bag is my iPhone, I have the iPhone 6 and I really recommend it! I have it in silver and its by far my best ever phone! 
•I always carry my purse around with me and it isnt nothing special its just a small black one from new look but I am saving up for this nude ted baker purse!♡
•A must have is headphones you never know when you might be on the bus or walking and you need something to occupy your time, I had the official apple headphones but I seem to have misplaced them so now I am using some white samsung headphones and I cant decide which are better... 
•I dont wear makeup that often but I know alot of people do so I thought I would include this, if you do wear makeup its handy to have a nice little makeup bag with top ups that could include: powder, lip balm/lip gloss, mascara, oil blotting sheets, small tube of foundation and anything else!♡
•Another thing I cant live without is a perfume, body spray or body mist!
My favourite has got to be a body mist, I either take one of my hollisters or one of my PINKS.

Please leave comments of anything I missed and comment your number 1 essential!♡
               I hope you enjoyed!♡
               Love From, Phoebe♡


No comments:

Post a Comment